Saturday 3 July 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Ayers Lessard and Louise Allbritton.
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1920 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- John Ayers Lessard: Composer.
- Louise Allbritton: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma -- Actress (Celia-Stage Door, Got a Secret).
- Eddy Paape: Belgian illustrator (d. 2012).
- Paul O'Dea: American baseball player and manager (d. 1978).
- 40th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Bill Tilden beats Patterson (26 63 62 64)
- Java Technical School Bandung opens
- Royal Air Force holds an air display at Hendon, England.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Rose of Washington Square - Henry Burr
- Green Brothers Novelty Band - La Veeda
- Patches - Nora Bayes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?