Saturday 3 July 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 3, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sergio Mendizabal and Eddy Paape.
High and Dizzy, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1920 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Sergio Mendizabal
- Eddy Paape: Belgian illustrator (d. 2012).
- John Ayers Lessard: Composer.
- Louise Allbritton: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma -- Actress (Celia-Stage Door, Got a Secret).
- Paul O'Dea: American baseball player and manager (d. 1978).
- 40th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Bill Tilden beats Patterson (26 63 62 64)
- Java Technical School Bandung opens
- Royal Air Force holds an air display at Hendon, England.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Green Brothers Novelty Band - La Veeda
- Rose of Washington Square - Henry Burr
- Patches - Nora Bayes