Wednesday 7 July 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Merkès and Arne Koefod Lein.
High and Dizzy, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1920 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Marcel Merkès
- Arne Koefod Lein
- William Thaddeus Coleman Jr
- Bhaktaraj Maharaj: Indian Hindu figure (d. 1995).
- Marcel Merkes: Bordeaux Opera Singers.
- William Coleman: American attorney who was the first black law clerk in the U.S.
- Arne Lein: American writer, psychic, healer, hypnotist and exorcist.