Monday 26 July 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 26, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Duhamel and Jean Valnet.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 26 July 1920 ?
- Joseph Duhamel: Prades physician.
- Jean Valnet: Ch?lons sur Marne physician.
- Bob Waterfield: American football player and coach (d. 1983).
- Carlos Troyer: Composer, dies at 83.
- Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa takes over Sabina and contacts de la Huerta to offer his conditional surrender. He signs his surrender on July 28.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Left All Alone Again Blues - Marion Harris
- John McCormack - The Barefoot Trail
- My Sahara Rose - Happy Six
- Alexandria - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra