Wednesday 28 July 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 28, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gilbert Trigano and Denis Saunders.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1920 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Gilbert Trigano: St-Maurice EXecutives.
- Roland Poype: French aviator and industrialist.
- Denis Saunders: South African astrologer and homeopath, Dr. Saunders is considered the father of astrology in South Africa.
- Roger Bouzinac: Albi Journalist.
- Preben Mahrt: Danish actor (d. 1989).
- Andrew McLaglen: English-American director and producer (d. 2014).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Left All Alone Again Blues - Marion Harris
- John McCormack - The Barefoot Trail
- My Sahara Rose - Happy Six
- Alexandria - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra