Monday 10 July 1939US date format: 7/10/1939, UK date format: 10/7/1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 10, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Gary Dunford and Lawrence Pressman.
Blondie Takes a Vacation, directed by Frank R. Strayer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Trooping the Colour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1939!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1939 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Gary Dunford: American-Canadian journalist, a reporter...
- Lawrence Pressman: Kentucky, United States -- Actor (Man...
- Ahmet Taner K?slal?: Turkish politician, journalist, and...
- George Estregan: Filipino film actor.
- Lawrence Korb: Public Servant.
- Phil Kelly: Irish-English footballer and manager (d....
- Ahmet Kışlalı: Turkish political scientist journalist...
- Mavis Staples: American singer (The Staple Singers).
- Victor Espadinha: Portuguese actor and singer.