Sunday 25 January 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 25, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jeanne Brabants .
The Woman in the Suitcase, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 25 January 1920 ?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- Burns Night - Burns suppers are held in many parts of the world around this date. (Originated in Scotland)
- Winter-Een-Mas - celebration of videogames and the people that play them. Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st.
- Roman Empire - second day of the Sementivae in honour of Ceres and Terra
- Jeanne Brabants: Belgian ballet dancer, choreographer, teacher and director who danced with various troops from 1935-1959.
- Amadeo Modigliani Italian sculptor/painter: dies at age 35.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella