Sunday 11 January 1920US date format: 1/11/1920, UK date format: 11/1/1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 11, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Emile Famechon and John Powell.
Pollyanna, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1920 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Emile Famechon: French boxer in a family of three...
- John Powell: campaigner.
- Thomas Monk: American noted family, brother of...
- Mick McManus: English wrestler (d. 2013).
- Steinar Schj?tt: Norwegian educator, philologist and...
- French passenger ship Afrique sinks near La Rochelle; 553 die
- The Azerbaijan Democratic Republic was recognised de facto by European powers in Versailles. Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry official: result of overcoming obstacles by first Azerbaijani diplomats was international recognition in Versailles Today.az
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Peggy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Blues (My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me) - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Wait Till You Get Them Up in the Air, Boys - Billy Murray