Monday 12 January 1920US date format: 1/12/1920, UK date format: 12/1/1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 12, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include James Farmer Marshall Texas and James L. Farmer, Jr..
Pollyanna, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 January 1920 ?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
- James L. Farmer, Jr.: Activist.
- James Farmer Marshall Texas: civil rights leader.
- Prof Jerzy Zubrzycki: Polish-born Australian sociologist (d....
- James Farmer: American activist and politician...
- Jerzy Zubrzycki: Polish-Australian sociologist and...
- Annual drafting of baseball players from minor leagues to be done in inverse order of the final standings, agreed to.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Hymn to the Sun (Coq D' Or) - Mabel Garrison
- When I'm Gone You'll Soon Forget - Peerless Quartet
- I Want a Daddy Who Will Rock Me to Sleep - All-Star Trio
- Sweet and Low - Art Hickman & His Orchestra